QUEMA-1100 (up to 30×30 cm²)
QUEMA-1100 is well suitable for medium surface (up to 30×30 cm²) and is well optimized for silicon solar cell ( 15 cm) for example.
Those equipement have the option of I-V measurement under various illumination levels that helps to extract solar cell efficiency and electrical parameters such as Voc, FF and Isc.
The fast measurement time (15 s) allows to the equipment a significant advantage when used in manufacturing line.
Specifications and features
- The spectrum has been adjusted to match as much as possible the one of AM1.5G.
- The comparison gives a spectrum with Class A according to IEC norms.
- The global power of this spectrum is 620 W/m² for the range of 400 nm to 1100 nm.
- It’s know that one sun correspond to 750 W/m² for the range of 400 nm to 1100 nm.
- This gives a power of 620/750=0.83 Sun.
- This spectrum configuration has been used to measure I-V curves on the 4 different cells.
- The parameters used are : illumination area (0.071 cm²) and the irradiataion of 620 W/cm².