- You are bilingual, dynamic, customer oriented. You can work in team and stand alone.
- Multitasking and time management are your strengths.
- You have a great interest for the technology and you like to learn in a small and dynamic team environment.
- You would like to travel occasionally or even be relocated temporarily or permanently (but not mandatory) to the province of Quebec (Granby, QC).
Customer service representative
Then this position is for you.
Working together with the Office Manager and the sales team, the Customer Service Representative will have to work in a team environment and will have a high level of autonomy. VPC offers both office and teleworking possibilities and offers flexibility in term of working hours. VPC promotes and offers the possibility of a great work-family balance.
We offer a competitive package with medical coverage, flexible work hours to accommodate your work-family balance and a salary based on your experience.
- Communicate with Customers.
- Preparation of technical quotes together with the technical sales team.
- Receive customer purchase order, validate quote, contract review.
- Invoicing and order processing with follow up with our vendors and customers.
- Inventory management, book keeping and shipping and receiving management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Customer oriented, multitasking ready, the attitude and personality is as important as your degree. You will be the gateway to our customers and suppliers.
- Fluent in both national languages, you have good knowledge in computer science (Office Suite) and in customer service (CRM, ERP, accounting …). You are able to learn quickly and adapt yourself to new working tools.
- Autonomous and dynamic, you have an experience or technical-commercial training.
Vacuum Products Canada Inc. has and respects an employment and work policy that discourages any discrimination. We offer a safe and respectful work environment. We encourage employee’s self-development and discussion.